Medication used to be confusing. Not anymore!
Taking the correct medication at the correct time is necessary for good health, but sometimes sorting, managing and refilling prescriptions can get confusing. Ritzman IN:Q Paks package your medications together for you in single-dose packages, so you can keep better track of your - or a loved one's - medication schedules. Depending on your needs, you can either pick up your IN:Q Pak at your local Ritzman Pharmacy location or have it delivered directly to your door. Simple as that.
About IN:Q Paks
IN:Q Paks are boxes of prepackaged pouches that help simplify your medication management. These pouches are filled with pre-counted and compliant doses of your medications, so you don’t have to worry about taking medications incorrectly or running out. IN:Q Paks include 28-days of prepackaged medications and come complete with automatic refills.
- Patients enrolled in a medication synchronization program were shown to be 2.57 times more likely to adhere to their medication schedules and 21 percent less likely to discontinue therapy than patients who managed their prescriptions on their own (National Community Pharmacists Association)
- An average of 3.5 million hospital admissions each year are due to patient noncompliance (AssistMed)
- For every 100 prescriptions, only 25–30 are taken properly (American College of Preventive Medicine)
Benefits of Ritzman’s IN:Q Paks:
- Your medication will be prepackaged in pouches to ensure prescription compliance.
- We will work with your physician to take care of your prescription authorizations and refills.
- You can pick up your IN:Q Pak at one of our community pharmacy practice locations or have it delivered to your home at absolutely no cost to you.
- Your medications will come in a stylish Ritzman Pharmacy box.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you or your loved one has an easy, worry-free way to maintain their medication schedules.
IN:Q Pak Details:
• Medications prefilled by day and time
• These pouches are not childproof
• Packaged as a 28-supply
• $10 service fee per pak
• We require a credit card on file to bill at the time that we
Get to know your IN:Q Pak pharmacists:
Kimberly Lenz, RPh
Call Ritzman Patient Care Services at 330-331-5664 to find out if you are a good candidate.