Specialty medication from your hometown pharmacy
Specialty medications can be complex and confusing, which is why at Ritzman Pharmacy, we are here to help. Our pharmacists take the time to explain the proper administration of your specialty medication(s) and can personally address concerns about potential side effects.
We are proud to offer the convenience and comfort that goes along with filling your specialty medications with pharmacists you know and trust.
What conditions do specialty services cover?
Ritzman Pharmacy fills specialty prescriptions for a variety of conditions including:
Human Immunodeficiency Virus
Integrase Inhibitor/CCR5 1:
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
** This is not a complete list of medications Ritzman Specialty Services can fill. Please call our Specialty Services Team if your medication is not on the list. We are happy to look into your specific medication needs.
Care beyond the Rx
After you receive your prescriptions, feel free to call or stop by any time to talk to your pharmacist about your questions or concerns. With specialty medications, it is very important that you take your medications on time, so we will call you with refill reminders to make sure you have your next dose when you need it.
We understand that specialty medications can be costly, so we provide important cost saving services to ensure your specialty medications fit comfortably within your budget.
The Ritzman Specialty Services Team works behind the scenes to:
- Coordinate prior authorizations with prescribers (often needed for specialty medications)
- Determine your insurance coverage and co-pay
- Apply manufacturer co-pay cards to reduce prescription costs (when applicable)
- Enroll you in available foundation assistance programs to help cover high out-of-pocket costs (when applicable)
- Assist in applying for manufacturer free drug support when needed
Call us, toll free today at 1-844-218-4743 for more information.